Lella -the cook- is a passionate researcher of Medieval recipes. She was born in Siena and still lives in there. With her you will not only discover the Italian cooking but the city, too.. and what it means to be Senese.
She is a member of the I.A.C.P. (International Association of Cooking Professionals of Washington) and an A.I.C.I. teacher (Association of Teachers of Italian Cuisine). Being the President of the “Lady Chefs” of the F.I.C. (Italian Federation of Cooks Siena), she has collaborated and continues to work with local and national television networks. She has also written a book in Japanese and she is working on another one in English. Since she was a competitive athlete, she is focused on healthy eating. She only uses local products.
The school has been open for more than 20 years and it offers lessons of Italian and Tuscan cooking to experts and not.
Your cooking lesson will last about 3-4 hours.
At the end of the lesson enjoy a delicious lunch with the prepared dishes accompanied by a very good wine. You will receive a book with all the recipes in English!
After lunch, visit of Siena with a local guide.
✓ Cooking lesson
✓ Certificate of attendance
✓ Lunch with beverage ( wine and water)
✓ Local guide
x Museum entrance fees
– It is possible to organize lessons for small group or individuals.
– It is possible to do the lesson without tour leader since the chef and her assitant speak English.
– The lesson will start at 10,00 am in the morning or at 4,00 pm in the afternoon. It is possible to adjust the schedule depending on clients´ request.
– After the lesson it is possible to visit Siena. The school is in the centre of the city and close to the escalators for the historical centre.
– Distances: 1 hour and 15 minutes from Florence – 2 hours and 20 minutes from Rome – 1 hour and half from Perugia or Assisi