Our day begins with a walking tour throughout the charming town of Orvieto.
Orvieto is a medieval town suspended halfway between heaven and earth. It is situated on a volcanic cliff. The origins of Orvieto go back to the Etruscan civilization but the town reached the top of its development during the Middle Ages when its inhabitants started the fervent work of erecting palaces and holy buildings among which the very famous Cathedral stands out, undoubtedly the main monument of the city.
Here we will have the chance to visit the beautiful Theatre Mancinelli. It was built in the 18th century in a neoclassic style and it is considered to be one of the best examples of Italian theatres. Get astonished by the beautiful frescoes on the ceiling!
Private delicious light lunch at the theatre based on traditional and local recipes and accompanied by Orvieto excellent wine.
After lunch, we will have free time for doing some shopping in this enchanting town.
✓ Full day tour leader
✓ Visit of Orvieto
✓ Visit of the Theatre Mancinelli and entrance fee
✓ Private light lunch at the theatre (beverages included)
x Ticket to museums or other
x Local guide
- This tour can be organized with a minimum of 12 participants
- During theater performances it is not possible to organize tastings, lunches or dinners at the theatre
- It is possible to organize special private dinners with music or other events at the theatre upon request
- This tour can be organized during the whole year
- This tour can be organized during a transfer from Rome to Florence and viceversa or as a daily tour from Rome.
- Distances: Rome 100 KM – Florence 160 KM – Siena 70 KM – Perugia 60 KM – Arezzo 70 KM.